- Count Views:448
Notification of Personal Data Acquisition for Cybersecurity Incident Reporting Services：
In accordance with the Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act, Taiwan Computer Emergency Response Team/Coordination Center (TWCERT/CC) notifies you that it acquires personal data of reporters for its online cybersecurity reporting services.
If you are under 20 years old, you are suggested to read this notification together with your legal guardian to ensure your complete comprehension and agreement before using the cybersecurity services offered by TWCERT/CC. Your use of TWCERT/CC’s services and relative personal data provision would be seen as the complete comprehension and agreement of this notification from you or your legal guardian.
TWCERT/CC acquires your name, IP address, contact information, and notification because of
- information and/or communication services,
- cyber security and management, and
- investigation, statistical and research analysis, or other causes relates to the aforementioned intentions.
After receiving cyber security incident notifications, TWCERT/CC will forward them to the competent or concerning authorities. Except to the requests from competent or concerning authorities to clarify data origins, TWCERT/CC will not disclose your personal data to any other individuals and institutions. You can require TWCERT/CC to
- query or browse;
- complement or correct;
- cease to conduct, make use of, or
- delete your personal data in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act. (Toll-free number: 0800-885-066)
You can agree or refuse to provide your personal data. You will not receive further messages or notifications if
- you reject to provide your personal data;
- TWCERT/CC agreed your request to delete or cease to conduct your personal data, or
- TWCERT/CC found the authenticity of your personal data is either declined or hardly to be proved.